Posted to user@jspwiki.apache.org by Janne Jalkanen <ja...@ecyrd.com> on 2013/06/25 09:31:54 UTC

jspwiki.org content changes

Folks,

jspwiki.org is now under Apache control and the original content is no longer reachable as www.jspwiki.org/pagename. However, I made a read-only copy available under http://www.ecyrd.com/JSPWiki/ in case someone has need for any content under it. Some of the stuff will probably move to a new apache wiki once it gets online, but that's up to the community to decide what goes where (that'd be you ;-).  It's most useful for people who are still using older, non-apache versions. You're there, I know.  In fact, *I* am one of those people...

(If you were an admin on jspwiki.org, you can still change the content of this wiki; the user database is the same. SSL is not available.)

/Janne