Posted to dev@isis.apache.org by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk> on 2017/08/06 09:28:18 UTC

[VOTE] Apache Isis Core release 1.15.0 RC1

I've cut a release for Apache Isis Core and two archetypes:

* Core 1.15.0
* SimpleApp Archetype 1.15.0
* HelloWorld Archetype 1.15.0

(HelloWorld is a new archetype available for the first time in this
release).

The source code artifacts have been uploaded to staging repositories on
repository.apache.org:

*
http://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheisis-1058/org/apache/isis/core/isis/1.15.0/isis-1.15.0-source-release.zip
*
http://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheisis-1059/org/apache/isis/archetype/helloworld-archetype/1.15.0/helloworld-archetype-1.15.0-source-release.zip
*
http://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheisis-1059/org/apache/isis/archetype/simpleapp-archetype/1.15.0/simpleapp-archetype-1.15.0-source-release.zip

For each zip there is a corresponding signature file (append .asc to the
zip's url).

In the source code repo the code has been tagged as isis-1.15.0-RC1,
helloworld-archetype-1.15.0-RC1 and simpleapp-archetype-1.15.0-RC1; see
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=isis.git

For instructions on how to verify the release (build from binaries and/or
use in Maven directly), see
http://isis.apache.org/guides/cgcom.html#_cgcom_verifying-releases

Please verify the release and cast your vote.  The vote will be open for a
minimum of 72 hours.

[ ] +1
[ ]  0
[ ] -1

Re: [VOTE] Apache Isis Core release 1.15.0 RC1

Posted by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk>.
Thanks to all who voted, I'm now closing this vote.
I'll announce the results in a separate email.

Posted by Vladimir Nišević <vn...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk>.

Posted by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk>.
My +1 also.