Posted to jmeter-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Mike Stover <ms...@apache.org> on 2002/07/02 19:06:14 UTC

RE: Help with JMeter

Well, I don't really know anything about soap or xml-rpc.  However, if it is simply a matter of
sending XML as POST data and everything else being the same, it would be very simple to
make a sampler that does that.

I also have the feeling that such a tool could be useful to a large number of people (and a
growing number for the future), so it is something I want to do.  I will make a simplistic version
of it over this July 4th holiday and all who are interested can take a look at it.

-Mike

On 2 Jul 2002 at 8:50, Marcusz Zafarano wrote:

> Mike,
>
> Do you have plans for this?
>
> -mez

Michael Stover