Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Chris Custine <cc...@apache.org> on 2010/02/19 09:39:01 UTC

[VOTE] Release Karaf 1.4.0

The Karaf 1.4.0 artifacts have been staged for release.

Release notes are here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12310100&styleName=Html&version=12314410

Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachefelix-010/

You can use this UNIX script to download the release and verify the
signatures:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/felix/trunk/check_staged_release.sh

Usage:
sh check_staged_release.sh 010 /tmp/felix-staging

Please vote to approve this release:

[ ] +1 Approve the release

This vote will be open for 72 hours.

--
Chris Custine
FUSESource :: http://fusesource.com

Re: [VOTE] Release Karaf 1.4.0

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.
On 2/19/10 4:39 PM, Chris Custine wrote:
> The Karaf 1.4.0 artifacts have been staged for release.
>
> Release notes are here:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12310100&styleName=Html&version=12314410
>
> Staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachefelix-010/

> signatures:
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/felix/trunk/check_staged_release.sh
>
> Usage:
> sh check_staged_release.sh 010 /tmp/felix-staging
>
> Please vote to approve this release:
>
> [ ] +1 Approve the release
>
> This vote will be open for 72 hours.

Given the enormous number of release artifacts in this release, I think
leaving the vote open for longer is appropriate...we really need a
better release process.

-> richard

Re: [VOTE] Release Karaf 1.4.0

Posted by Chris Custine <ch...@gmail.com>.
I think the copyright is worth cutting a new release for, so I am canceling
this vote and will start a new one shortly.

Chris

Re: [VOTE] Release Karaf 1.4.0

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.

Re: [VOTE] Release Karaf 1.4.0