Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by 이희승 (Trustin Lee) <t...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/03 15:48:47 UTC

Re: Moving the AHC 1.1.5 client from the Geronimo sandbox.

Let's move it to the sandbox first and then find out the best way to
merge it to upstream (AsyncWeb).  WDYT?

--
Trustin Lee - Principal Software Engineer, JBoss, Red Hat
http://gleamynode.net/

Re: Moving the AHC 1.1.5 client from the Geronimo sandbox.

Posted by 이희승 (Trustin Lee) <t...@gmail.com>.
That's great.  Thanks a lot!

Posted by Sangjin Lee <sj...@gmail.com>.

Posted by 이희승 (Trustin Lee) <t...@gmail.com>.