Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Ryan Cornia <RC...@utah.gov> on 2002/06/14 16:21:38 UTC

Versisign Global Certificate and Tomcat 4.0.3?

My company requires we use Verisign Global Certificates and I'm currently running Tomcat 4.0.3 in standalone mode.

Is it possible to install a global certificate into Tomcat stand alone? Anyone out there doing it?

Thanks,
Ryan

AW: Versisign Global Certificate and Tomcat 4.0.3?

Posted by "Power-Netz (Schwarz)" <sc...@power-netz.de>.
http://www.comu.de/docs/tomcat_ssl.htm

change the defaults alias to 'tomcat' and ie. password="changeit".