Posted to dev@accumulo.apache.org by d resnik <dr...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2019/04/27 15:09:03 UTC

class loader issue

I am working through setting up my local accumulo.  I have my accumulo build working and I configured fluo to use my local build.  I am working on a ticket to fix a command line param.  As part of the testing, I am trying to set an iterator, but I am getting the following error:

root@uno> setshelliter -class org.apache.accumulo.core.iterators.SortedKeyValueIterator.class -p 100 -pn count

2019-04-27 11:04:18,031 [shell.Shell] ERROR: org.apache.accumulo.shell.ShellCommandException: Command could not be initialized (Unable to load org.apache.accumulo.core.iterators.SortedKeyValueIterator.class; class not found.)
root@uno>
any ideas?
Thanks,
Don Resnik

Re: class loader issue

Posted by d resnik <dr...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Mike,
Thanks, but now I am getting a IllegalArgument error.  I do not get any additional info in the error message.
Please know I try a lot of things to get around these errors before posting the question.  But if you have any ideas I would appreciate it.
Thanks,
Don

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Saturday, April 27, 2019, 12:33 PM, Mike Walch <mw...@apache.org> wrote:

Hi Don,

Your Java class should not end with ".class".  The command should be
something like below:

setshelliter -class
org.apache.accumulo.core.iterators.SortedKeyValueIterator

-Mike

Re: class loader issue

Posted by Mike Walch <mw...@apache.org>.
Hi Don,