Posted to wss4j-dev@ws.apache.org by Christian Müller <ch...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/16 15:23:46 UTC

Fwd: wsu:Timestamp and wsu:id

Hi all!

In my project, i need the functionality to signed the timestamp. This
functionality was added at 04 Sept., after version 1.1.0 was released... :o(
When comes the next version?

Regards,
Christian

Re: Fwd: wsu:Timestamp and wsu:id

Posted by Werner Dittmann <We...@t-online.de>.
Ruchith,

no need to make it configurable. We need this id at the timestamp
anyhow once the planned SecurityPolicy support (I'm currently working
on that) will be implemented. And, as you said, it doesn't do any
harm.

Regards,
Werner

Posted by Christian Müller <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ruchith!

I had a similar problem and with help from Werner, i could resolve them. I
added the parameter "signatureParts" in my *-config.wsdd:

<parameter name="signatureParts"
value="{}{http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssecurity-utility-1.0.xsd}Timestamp;{}{http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/}Body"
<http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssecurity-utility-1.0.xsd%7DTimestamp;%7B%7D%7Bhttp://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/%7DBody%22>/>

After that, wsu:Timestamp had an wsu:id...

Have a look at org.apache.ws.security.handler.WSHandlerConstants for more
information...

Regards,
Christian