Posted to dev@openwhisk.apache.org by OpenWhisk Team Slack <ra...@apache.org> on 2010/01/01 00:01:01 UTC

[slack-digest] [2022-07-19] #general

2022-07-19 08:18:10 UTC - Slackbot: This message was deleted.
https://openwhisk-team.slack.com/archives/C3TPCAQG1/p1658218690115619?thread_ts=1658218690.115619&cid=C3TPCAQG1
----
2022-07-19 19:21:38 UTC - Alessandro Parrino: Good evening, I need to change the life time of containers after they finished to execute actions, I understood that i need to change the *idle-container* parameter in the *openwhisk/core/invoker/src/main/resources/application.conf* file.
```  container-proxy {
    timeouts {
      # The "unusedTimeout" in the ContainerProxy,
      #aka 'How long should a container sit idle until we kill it?'
      idle-container = 10 minutes
      pause-grace = 50 milliseconds
      keeping-duration = 10 minutes
    }```
I currently have OpenWhisk installed in a Kubernetes cluster using helm charts.
The problem is that I don't see how I can change this value in my _*mycluster.yaml*_ configuration file. Does anyone know how I can override this parameter?
https://openwhisk-team.slack.com/archives/C3TPCAQG1/p1658258498388769
----