Posted to user@tuscany.apache.org by Ron Gavlin <rg...@yahoo.com> on 2006/09/28 14:45:17 UTC

XSDHelper.undefine(String namespaceURI)

Greetings,

I am working on a dynamic application where namespaces are created and deleted throughout its lifecycle. I noticed there is no XSDHelper.undefine(String namespaceURI) method available. Is this an oversight? If so, would it make sense for Tuscany to provide a similar method in SDOUtil to hide the EMF EPackage-related details required to perform such an operation. I'll create a JIRA if you think it makes sense.

- Ron

Re: XSDHelper.undefine(String namespaceURI)

Posted by Yang ZHONG <le...@gmail.com>.
XSDHelper defines Types into a certain scope(TypeHelper),
does SDOUtil.createXSDHelper work for you since it creates XSDHelper with
new scope(TypeHelper) without previously registered Types?

On 9/28/06, Ron Gavlin <rg...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> I am working on a dynamic application where namespaces are created and
> deleted throughout its lifecycle. I noticed there is no XSDHelper.undefine(String
> namespaceURI) method available. Is this an oversight? If so, would it make
> sense for Tuscany to provide a similar method in SDOUtil to hide the EMF
> EPackage-related details required to perform such an operation. I'll create
> a JIRA if you think it makes sense.
>
> - Ron

Yang ZHONG