Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by srramu45 <sb...@gmail.com> on 2017/07/27 16:54:00 UTC

Re: db-N.log files accumulating

HI,

I do have same situation and db-log1-89 with 33 mb size  seems to be
increasing. Temporary we are stopping both the amq servers and cleaning
kahaDB and again after few weeks same issue.

I have tried below link , no luck Can you help me to resolve this
permanently ?

http://activemq.apache.org/why-do-kahadb-log-files-remain-after-cleanup.html

Thanks,
Ramu

Re: db-N.log files accumulating

Posted by Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>.
And when you used the Log4J configuration described in that link, which
destination or destinations were the ones that prevented the files from
being deleted?

Posted by fenbers <Ma...@noaa.gov>.
These accumulate (are not auto-purged) when they still contain undelivered
messages to at least one registered subscriber.  Check that all subscribers
are acknowledging receipt of all messages.  Also check that your message
expiration times are set to a reasonably short period of time.
Mark