Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by "J.Pietschmann" <j3...@yahoo.de> on 2003/02/17 01:57:21 UTC

Plan for HEAD

Hi all,
and especially Keiron.
What are currently the most pressing problems with HEAD, in
order to make a dev-release?
I looked around and found quite a few details, but I can't
seem to get the big picture. I have somethig to do for the API
spec but there wasn't much activity in this area either last
week.

Does somebody already have a TODO list with prioritized tasks,
preferably broken down to activities taking days rather than
months?

J.Pietschmann

Re: Plan for HEAD

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <de...@greenmail.ch>.
On 17.02.2003 01:57:21 J.Pietschmann wrote:
> Hi all,
> and especially Keiron.
> What are currently the most pressing problems with HEAD, in
> order to make a dev-release?
> I looked around and found quite a few details, but I can't
> seem to get the big picture. I have somethig to do for the API
> spec but there wasn't much activity in this area either last
> week.

You'll see more on the API from me in the next two days.

> Does somebody already have a TODO list with prioritized tasks,
> preferably broken down to activities taking days rather than
> months?

Let's try to come up with priorities on the Wiki todo list.

Jeremias Maerki