Posted to j-users@xerces.apache.org by "P. Ramesh" <pr...@quark.co.in> on 2002/08/30 16:56:21 UTC

Getting parsing errors when specified schema file which has embed ded space 'in its name' or 'in its path' ...

Hi,

	Getting parsing errors when specified schema file which has embedded
space 'in its name' or 'in its path'. I have tried with the latest xerces
2.10 jars as well still the problem persists. I personally feel its a bug in
latest xerces 2. Pls suggest me how to overcome this problem.
	Possible error cases are
	1) if the schema file name has space(ex. c:\temp\schema 1.xsd)
	2) if in its path there is a space(ex. c:\temp 1\schema.xsd)
	3) if both 1 & 2

Thanks and regards
pramesh