Posted to commits@mina.apache.org by ezzat <ez...@hotmail.com> on 2008/03/03 10:04:33 UTC

Network disconnection problem

hi all,

I have a client-server socket that I have developed using Mina 2.
I have problem on the point of the disconnection between Server and Client
if the client has a problem on his network/may be Wireless, and the network
signal has a problem, so the client has no connection with the server.

my problem is: I want the server know that the client has disconnect .

waiting your help

Re: Network disconnection problem

Posted by "이희승 (Trustin Lee)" <tr...@gmail.com>.
http://mina.markmail.org/search/?q=detect%20disconnection

2008-03-03 (월), 01:04 -0800, ezzat 쓰시길:

--
Trustin Lee - Principal Software Engineer, JBoss, Red Hat
http://gleamynode.net/