Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Manu George <ma...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/07 21:27:45 UTC

Gbean dependency

Hi,
       Is there any way to programatically add a dependency to an
existing Gbean? Say I have a running configuration that comprises of a
set of GBeans. Now I want to add another Gbean to that configuration
and then make sure it starts first the next time the configuration is
started. Is this achievable currently?

Regards
Manu

Re: Gbean dependency

Posted by Manu George <ma...@gmail.com>.
Yep. I was trying to add the Ejb container settings via adding a
systemproperties gbean to the
OpenEJB configuration. Will look to implement the approach specified
in the other mail

Regards
Manu

Re: Gbean dependency