Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Muhammad Gelbana <m....@gmail.com> on 2012/09/01 20:11:40 UTC

[t5.3.4] Adding more alert types

I'm wondering how can I add more alert types ? Precisely I'm trying to use
a new alert type as a "*Success*" indication in addition to the existing (*
Info*, *Warning* and *Error*) alerts. Thank you.

Re: [t5.3.4] Adding more alert types

Posted by Dmitry Gusev <dm...@gmail.com>.
Alerts rendering currently implemented entirely using client-side
javascript [1], so you can't change this.

But, you can add your own event handler which will be invoked right after
alerts get created in HTML DOM and add custom classes to them, like I did
for tapestry-bootstrap [2].

[1] tapestry5 sources:
tapestry-core/src/main/resources/org/apache/tapestry5/t5-alerts.js
[2]
https://github.com/trsvax/tapestry-bootstrap/commit/bc3f5854f1e69741be6d5153b852b4daa1c48516

--
Dmitry Gusev