Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Nick Stuart <ba...@gmail.com> on 2005/09/07 19:04:37 UTC

For loop problem

Hi all, using beta 5 I've come across a problem with the new For loop
component. Using the old Foreach component I have a field in a form
tied to object properties that get looped over, nothing fancy. Using
this, doing the updates all the values for the individual objects are
update and saved.

However, using the new For loop, either, none of the values are
getting set, or none of the values/objects are being saved. The source
list for the loop is persistent and does stick around between requests
so thats ok. Not sure where else to check to fix this.

Anyone run into this before? If not I'll post some code to so a more
exact setup of the problem.

-Nick

Re: For loop problem

Posted by Nick Stuart <ba...@gmail.com>.
Ok, thanks Mind, its not a big rush so I can wait till the next beta
release for testing. Figured this had been caught, but just wanted to
make sure. :)

-Nick

Re: For loop problem

Posted by Mind Bridge <mi...@yahoo.com>.