Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by "J.Pietschmann" <j3...@yahoo.de> on 2003/07/05 21:27:47 UTC

Committer locations (was something else)

Peter B. West wrote:
> Ok, so how do we drive this thing?

Checkout the committer module from CVS, have a look
at urls.txt in the root, get a web page, add the ICBM
tags, add the URL to urls.txt and commit. Wait a bit.
Reload the page.

No. Use http://cvs.apache.org/~dirkx/sgala.html

>  I couldn't find
> pietsch on there either.
Obscured by bdelacretaz, jeremias and other, even more famous
community members :-) You have to look at the source.
You wont have this problem donw under, I guess. :-)

J.Pietschmann

Re: Committer locations (was something else)

Posted by "Peter B. West" <pb...@powerup.com.au>.
J.Pietschmann wrote:
> Peter B. West wrote:
>

>>  I couldn't find pietsch on there either.
>
> Obscured by bdelacretaz, jeremias and other, even more famous
> community members :-) You have to look at the source.
> You wont have this problem donw under, I guess. :-)

No, it's pretty sparse, but I won't have the east coast to myself.

Peter
--
Peter B. West  http://www.powerup.com.au/~pbwest/resume.html