Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by ju...@gmail.com on 2009/01/16 17:28:12 UTC

Analytics jackrabbit.apache.org 20081216-20090115

Hi,

Testing the Google Analytics email report for http://jackrabbit.apache.org/

BR,

Jukka Zitting

This is a one-time email from Google Analytics.  You received this email
because someone requested the report to be sent to you.  No future email
will be sent to you unless you or someone else make a request through
Google Analytics.  If you would like to opt-out of future email delivery
from Google Analytics, please visit
https://www.google.com/analytics/reporting/optout?token=YO9RBB8BAAA.kEk_finFfmWe6pvC3xfL4VgpcLLRQ0VNZp8EvVpeUv1H52TW3Ke28S4-M2uZsQuAgY9Xe1bGTHbGsujsV6kQuw.rtquqeJ58ZiPEubFzH1irg&email=dev%40jackrabbit.apache.org&hl=en_US

Re: Analytics jackrabbit.apache.org 20081216-20090115

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 10:20 AM, Thomas Müller <th...@day.com> wrote:
> "Referring Sites" would be interesting (in the section Traffic
> Sources). Please switch from 'top 10' to 'top 25' before adding it to
> the existing report.

OK, that should be included in the next email report on Feb 1st.

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Re: Analytics jackrabbit.apache.org 20081216-20090115

Posted by Thomas Müller <th...@day.com>.
Hi Jukka

> Let me know if there are any
> specific statistics you're interested in, and I'll see if I can
> include them in the report.

"Referring Sites" would be interesting (in the section Traffic
Sources). Please switch from 'top 10' to 'top 25' before adding it to
the existing report.

Regards,
Thomas

Re: Analytics jackrabbit.apache.org 20081216-20090115

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On Fri, Jan 16, 2009 at 5:28 PM,  <ju...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Testing the Google Analytics email report for http://jackrabbit.apache.org/

Yeah, it got through to this list!

I've now set up a GA email report like this one to be automatically
sent here at the beginning of each month. Let me know if there are any