Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Iñaki Martin <in...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/02 15:56:55 UTC

Hook custom plugin into the post-site phase

Hi all,

  I have created a plugin that generates an event based on
maven-changelog-plugin's output. Now, I'm trying it to be invoked during the
post-site phase. Does anybody know how to achieve this? Thanks a lot in
advance.

Regards,
Iñaki

PS: Please, 'To' or 'CC' me as I'm not currently subscribed to the list.

Re: Hook custom plugin into the post-site phase

Posted by Iñaki Martin <in...@gmail.com>.
Hi Stephen,

  thanks for the answer but already tried it with no success. Do you know
about anything special (implement a specific interface or something like
that) when implementing a reporting plugin?

-Iñaki

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.
run