Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Simon Nash <na...@apache.org> on 2010/06/10 21:39:41 UTC

Re: Adding extra function to M5: was Re: [VOTE] SCA Java 2.0 M5 Release Candidate 3

kelvin goodson wrote:
> In managing JIRAs that didn't make it into this release, I don't think
> we have a very good story at the moment.  This was touched on in
> another thread recently.  I believe that the "Java SCA-Next" release
> artifact in the JIRA system is implicitly a 1.x related artifact.
>
> In the mop-up from this release process I was planning to create a
> Java-SCA-2.0-Next JIRA release artifact and reset the "fix for" field
> for any unresolved JIRAs targetted for M5 to the new JIRA release
> artifact.  Does this seem the right thing to do?  Should we rename the
> existing artifact to make the 1.x-ness of it explicit?

+1 for making this change in JIRA.  Also, there are some other 1.x-related
problems in JIRA that should be fixed:
  1.5.1 and 1.6 are incorrectly listed under "unreleased" instead of "released"
  1.3.3 and 1.5.2 are listed even though these aren't released and never will be

   Simon