Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Matthias Dorfner <po...@matthias-dorfner.de> on 2008/10/08 19:12:54 UTC

umlgraph & doccheck

Hi everybody,

I try to integrate umlgraph and doccheck in my reporting site. I therefore installed the doccheck 1.2b2 version via install-file successfully to my local repository: C:\Dok~\Matty\.m2\repository\com\sun\tools\doclets\doccheck\1.2b2

My reporting section of the POM looks like this:

<plugins>…

<plugin>

            <configuration>

              <!--<show>private</show>-->

              <doclet>gr.spinellis.umlgraph.doclet.UmlGraphDoc</doclet>

              <docletArtifact>

                <groupId>gr.spinellis</groupId>

                <artifactId>UmlGraph</artifactId>

                <version>4.6</version>

              </docletArtifact>

              <additionalparam>

              -inferrel

              -inferdep

                      -collpackages java.util.*

                  </additionalparam> <!---hide java.*-->

            </configuration>

            <reportSets>

              <reportSet>

                <id>html</id>

                <reports>

                  <report>javadoc</report>

                </reports>

              </reportSet>

              <reportSet>

                <id>doccheck</id>

                <configuration>

                  <doclet>com.sun.tools.doclet.DocCheck</doclet>

                  <!-- <docletPath>/path/to/doccheck.jar</docletPath> -->

                  <docletArtifact>

                    <groupId>com.sun.tools.doclets</groupId>

                    <artifactId>doccheck</artifactId>

                    <version>1.2b2</version>

                  </docletArtifact>

                  <additionalparam>

                    -d ${project.build.directory}/site/doccheck

                  </additionalparam>

                  <!-- Other dir than apidocs -->

                  <destDir>doccheck</destDir>

                  <!-- For the project-reports page-->

                  <name>DocCheck</name>

                  <description>DocCheck documentation.</description>

                </configuration>

                <reports>

                  <report>javadoc</report>

                </reports>

              </reportSet>

            </reportSets>

         </plugin>

…

The error is following: [ERROR] BUILD ERROR

[INFO]

[INFO] Error during page generation

Embedded error: Error rendering Maven report: Exit code: 1 - javadoc:

error - Cannot find doclet class com.sun.tools.doclet.DocCheck

What am I’m doing wrong?

Maybe someone can explain me the meaning of the <reportSet> Tag and how I can integrate these settings in my project page?

Thank you in advance!

Regards,

Matthias

Re: umlgraph & doccheck