Posted to commits@flex.apache.org by Jonathan Kay <hu...@apptopia.com> on 2019/03/28 15:32:08 UTC

they started advertising, you should have known

Somewhere over the rainbow Bluebirds fly And the dreams that you dream of Dreams really do come true

apptopia (https://info.apptopia.com/e2t/sc2/MmZ-8yjQz4HW7lz0y-7_z5FWW4QGflW4ZLLnxW3SmHs38w25hVdBzP8M04 )

2018 has been Apptopia’s best year yet. We've never had more fun or worked with smarter people, and we took a big step forward in democratizing mobile intelligence data through a partnership with Crunchbase (https://info.apptopia.com/e2t/sc2/MmZ-8yjQz4HW7lz0y-7_z5FWW4QGflW4ZLLnxW3SmHs38w25hVdBzP8N04 )

However, the truth is 2019 is going to be a special year to be an Apptopia Customer. We've truly never been more excited, and we wanted to share that with you...

We've Never Had More Accurate Data

As of August 2018, our data is statistically as accurate as any data provider in the market today. We are not the same company we were years ago.

85% of all apps are now within a 20% margin of error.

Major improvements in emerging markets

You can see how we improved our data accuracy dramatically.

We Are Constantly Evolving

& Adding More Data

When we asked our team to describe Apptopia, they used the following words: "Scrappy", "Evolving", "Flexible", and "Innovative". We pride ourselves on moving faster and staying more relevant than our competition. Here is a very brief teaser of some recent wins:

• Added Session Length, Session Frequency, and Total Time Spent in App

• Added cross store mapping (iOS to GP) for 460K new apps and 275K new publishers

• Added Company HQ information for 75K additional top publishers

• Collected 1 million new, unique, ad creatives

•  7 Major data integrations including Salesforce (https://info.apptopia.com/e2t/sc2/MmZ-8yjQz4HW7lz0y-7_z5FWW4QGflW4ZLLnxW3SmHs38w25hVdBzP8P04 ) , Chrome Extension (https://info.apptopia.com/e2t/sc2/MmZ-8yjQz4HW7lz0y-7_z5FWW4QGflW4ZLLnxW3SmHs38w25hVdBzP8Q04 ) , PowerBI, Treasure Data, Workato, Slack, and Google Sheets

2019 Is Going to Knock Your Socks Off

In 2019, you will be happy you are a customer. Trust me. Here are a few reasons why...

• We are launching "Alert Builder," the most comprehensive way to get notified about any event you want for key apps, publishers, and markets you care about.

• Parent company, subsidiary, and stock ticker mapping (i.e. this will help your reporting on key things like Shazam being owned by Apple, Instagram by Facebook, etc.)

•  We are launching an Ad Targeting Tool which will make it very easy to see exactly what parameters your competitors are using to drive their most valuable paid users.

•  Lower barrier to entry to use our API (https://info.apptopia.com/e2t/sc2/MmZ-8yjQz4HW7lz0y-7_z5FWW4QGflW4ZLLnxW3SmHs38w25hVdBzP8R04 ) and pipe Apptopia data into various internal tools which will benefit from our data.

• We are going to begin incorporating Web Intelligence into the platform, giving brands a truly full platform view into their competitive landscape.

We know that you have options as to which data provider you work with, and we just want you to know that we appreciate you choosing to work with Apptopia.

We love what we do, and are here to help in any way we can, please feel free to reply to this email directly.

Eliran

CEO & Co-Founder

Contact our Customer Success Team  (mailto:success@apptopia.com)

copyright of apptopia (https://info.apptopia.com/e2t/sc2/MmZ-8yjQz4HW7lz0y-7_z5FWW4QGflW4ZLLnxW3SmHs38w25hVdBzP8S04 )

Apptopia, Inc.

132 Lincoln Street

MA

Boston, MA 02111, USA

Copyright ©2018 Apptopia, All rights reserved.

Unsubscribe (https://info.apptopia.com/hs/manage-preferences/unsubscribe?d=VndxGj8FCBfyW3Fbt6_3T3S1TW3M4SwY1JwJ3mW3F7y4v43Wg24W6Wf-X415gBJzW4SDJ969by0y4W6N1x395BTzBJN6vHvPJWTDYMN64LJzFXk_7QVbw3Tg5KZlTHW3fNMfl2X63Djw9hwYSspFk2&v=3&_hsenc=p2ANqtz-8anafG1Xf8GEO5LxDb39Sea_RYgcjr1mkX-BQfRXGBQZrl9dlcVpBqzgletmNXPDFfEMg1wDrNsqJ_S8ucHkiDip8AVg&_hsmi=71235908 )