Posted to soap-dev@xml.apache.org by sudhir kumar <su...@hotmail.com> on 2000/11/29 19:56:54 UTC

StockQuote!!!

Hi Abdul!!

Thanks for your suggestion and help.

Are you able to run the stockquote example?? If yes please help me execute
that.(If time permits).

I deployed the service using the information in the descriptior.

It looks like this.

ID                 urn:xmltoday-delayed-quotes
Scope              Application
Provider Type      java
Provider Class     samples.stockquote.StockQuoteService
Use Static Class   false
Methods            getQuote
Type Mappings

When I tried to run the example, I am getting
    SOAP request Processing........
on the server, But after that I am not getting the quotes as it should get
from www.xmltoday.com/examples/stockquote as per the getQuote method in the
StockQuoteService. After sometime it gives me time out message string .

Do any body know what's this problem all about, Is it because of any
firewalls or something?? I don't know??

Any help will be appreciated
Regards
Sudhir