Posted to dev@oodt.apache.org by Tom Barber <to...@meteorite.bi> on 2015/09/21 23:34:34 UTC

Merge Github pull requests

Chris or anyone else who may know

Do we have any docs on merging github pull requests?

I've found some stuff for other projects but I don't know if it applies to
OODT.

It would be far easier for me on no trunk branches if I could merge my own
Pull Requests so I can test my changes on Jenkins without having to wait.

Thanks

Tom

Re: Merge Github pull requests

Posted by Tom Barber <to...@meteorite.bi>.
Aye boss, git all the way! ;)

Thanks Chris.

Tom

Posted by Tom Barber <to...@meteorite.bi>.
Assuming the vote passes going back to my mail on the OCW ML, I would
seriously consider the Git Flow method once we get transitioned. I don't
know if anyone has any idea what I'm talking about but it certainly helps
distributed, and also onsite teams, release more stable code from my
experience.

Clearly we can discuss this further later, just putting it out there! :)

Tom

Posted by Chris Mattmann <ch...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Lewis

—