Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Davide Giannella <da...@apache.org> on 2015/06/18 11:27:07 UTC

1.3.1 cut

Good morning Team,

next monday around 10AM I will be cutting 1.3.1 as by plan.

We still have 137 unresolved issues. Please take a look at them and act
accordingly. In case I will bulk move them to 1.3.2 if not resolved.

In case you need more time because you'd like to have an issue fixed by
this cut, give a shout.

Cheers
Davide

Re: 1.3.1 cut

Posted by Davide Giannella <da...@apache.org>.
On 18/06/2015 12:32, Julian Reschke wrote:

> I have unscheduled or rescheduled everything that I was assigned to,
> except:
>
>  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OAK-2987
>
> This is fixed in 1.3.1 but not yet closed as I still need to backport
> it. Should I resolve it?
thank Julian, if you need more time for the backport it's not a problem.
Let me know. Otherwise you can always resolve the issue, unschedule it
from the stable branches and and file a separate issue for the actual
backport.

Let me know. If not resolved I will simply bump it to 1.3.2.

Cheers
Davide

Re: 1.3.1 cut

Posted by Julian Reschke <ju...@gmx.de>.
On 2015-06-18 11:27, Davide Giannella wrote:
> Good morning Team,
>
> next monday around 10AM I will be cutting 1.3.1 as by plan.
>
> We still have 137 unresolved issues. Please take a look at them and act
> accordingly. In case I will bulk move them to 1.3.2 if not resolved.
>
> In case you need more time because you'd like to have an issue fixed by
> this cut, give a shout.
>
> Cheers
> Davide

I have unscheduled or rescheduled everything that I was assigned to, except:

  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OAK-2987

This is fixed in 1.3.1 but not yet closed as I still need to backport
it. Should I resolve it?

Best regards, Julian