Posted to docs@httpd.apache.org by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com> on 2001/08/18 21:42:02 UTC

mod_autoindex.html

OK, I've re-emerged from the swamp, and I'm writing again, so,
hopefully, you'll see some patches from me in the coming weeks. I'm
about 3 weeks behind on my writing schedule, and my publisher is
getting anxious, so I'll be spending a LOT of time in the Apache docs
for the next few weeks.

In the manual/mod directory, mod_autoindex.html contains the following
text under the heading "Incremental IndexOptions"

 <LI>Multiple <SAMP>IndexOptions</SAMP> directives for a single
 directory are now merged together.  The result of the example above
 will now be the equivalent of
 <CODE>IndexOptions&nbsp;FancyIndexing&nbsp;ScanHTMLTitles</CODE>.

Unfortunately, there is no "example above". Can someone help me find
this example that is being referred to, so that I can patch this doc.
Thanks.

--
Rich Bowen - rbowen@rcbowen.com
ReefKnot - http://www.reefknot.org