Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2014/06/30 11:09:08 UTC

EntitySQLProcessor no longer works

Hi Adam,

I guess due to recent changes in Entity Engine, the EntitySQLProcessor no longer works

I did an svn up to r1604554 and it works again, that's why I suspect it's related to recent changes in Entity Engine

I will have a look because I need it, but in case you have idea...

Jacques

Re: EntitySQLProcessor no longer works

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
OK fixed at r1606660