Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Xavier <xv...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/06 15:35:21 UTC

cordova-cli: 'cordova build ios' fails

I just installed cordova-cli for the first time and the build command
failed with the same message as reported in

If I install an older version, npm install -g cordova@2.7.1-rc.1 , the
build command seems to work properly.

The version that failed was cordova@2.8.9

I haven't got a clue if this is a regression of CB-3227 or a different
problem.

-Xavier

Re: cordova-cli: 'cordova build ios' fails

Posted by Filip Maj <fi...@adobe.com>.
You can use a -d or --verbose flag to see a full build output, I.e.

cordova -d build iOS

Could you file a new issue for this, and then I can help you in that
thread? Saves everyone from getting spammed on the list.

Thanks!