Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Tilo Lier <tL...@wachter-is.com> on 2000/02/29 16:59:19 UTC

XSP Problem

I have installed Cocoon so that i can see the normal XML Files. But when i
try to access an XSP page i get the following Error:

---------------------------------snip----------------------------------
Error found handling the request.
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: sun/tools/javac/Main
 at
org.apache.cocoon.processor.xsp.language.java.XSPJavaProcessor.compile(XSPJa
vaProcessor.java, Compiled Code)
 at org.apache.cocoon.processor.xsp.XSPProcessor.process(XSPProcessor.java,
Compiled Code)
 at org.apache.cocoon.Engine.handle(Engine.java, Compiled Code)
 at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:588)
 at
org.apache.jserv.JServConnection.processRequest(JServConnection.java:314)
 at org.apache.jserv.JServConnection.run(JServConnection.java:188)
 at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:479)
 ---------------------------------snip----------------------------------

Can anyohe help me???

Tilo Lier

RE: XSP Problem

Posted by Michel Lehon <Mi...@Outwares.com>.
> From: Tilo Lier [mailto:tLier@wachter-is.com]
>
> I have installed Cocoon so that i can see the normal XML
> Files. But when i
> try to access an XSP page i get the following Error:

> ---------
> Error found handling the request.
> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: sun/tools/javac/Main
[Snip]

Read the FAQ (it is the first question... second answer).

You are using JDK1.2, put tools.jar in your classpath.

Michel Lehon.
Michel.Lehon@Outwares.com
SAS Data Warehousing & Web enablement.