Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Giacomo Pati <gi...@apache.org> on 2001/04/10 15:57:27 UTC

unifying attribute name

Hi all

Can we unify the attribute names for DefaultRoleManager and
DefaultComponentSelector to either "short-hand" or "shorthand". I don't have any
preferences (and I don't have cvs access from here so I cannot produce a patch
right now).

Giacomo

Re: unifying attribute name

Posted by Berin Loritsch <bl...@apache.org>.
Giacomo Pati wrote:

> Hi all
>
> Can we unify the attribute names for DefaultRoleManager and
> DefaultComponentSelector to either "short-hand" or "shorthand". I don't have any
> preferences (and I don't have cvs access from here so I cannot produce a patch
> right now).

sure.  Will do it to "shorthand"