Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Wicus <wi...@webmail.co.za> on 2009/01/06 13:20:45 UTC

Purchase Order - Amendments

Hi,

When a Purchase Order has been created, should the pricing need to be
adjusted, OFBiz displays an error of "The Following Errors Occurred: For
input string: "20,000" " should one not re-enter the Ship Group "count".

Is this a requirement ?

http://www.nabble.com/file/p21309340/Purchase%2BOrder.jpg

In addtition to the abovementioned, should one need to adjust a product
count on the purchase order, there is no field to accomplish this either....

Thanks

Re: Purchase Order - Amendments

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
For instance in France we have to put "25,25" and not "25.25" but I guess it's not the problem, since I guess in SA it's a period
(std)

Did you reproduce on Demo server ?

Jacques

From: "Wicus" <wi...@webmail.co.za>

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
It works well here, could you reproduce on the demo server please ?
Did you take care of separators (decimal and thousands, depending of countries) ?

Thanks

Jacques

From: "Wicus" <wi...@webmail.co.za>