Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Ruchith Fernando <ru...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/31 14:42:24 UTC

Rampart: Removing deprecated basic configuration

Hi Devs,

Is anyone opposed to removing the deprecated (since rampart-1.1) basic
configuration and just have one mode of configuration in Rampart?

Thanks,
Ruchith

Re: Rampart: Removing deprecated basic configuration

Posted by Ruchith Fernando <ru...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 4:43 PM, Andreas Veithen
<an...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 11:02 PM, Ruchith Fernando
> <ru...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi Andreas,
>>
>> Sorry ... my commit message is wrong!
>>
>> What I wanted to say was that I'm excluding them for now *until* those
>> are updated to use the policy based configuration.
>>
>> I was planning to work on this as and when I find time, and make sure
>> all those excluded test cases will be working again (hence I decided
>> to leave the configuration files as guidelines).
>>
>> If this is not ok, I'm more than willing to revert back to the
>> previous revision right now and will commit once I move all Rahas
>> testcases to policy config.
>
> Yes, I would definitely prefer that approach.

Done.

Posted by Andreas Veithen <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ruchith Fernando <ru...@gmail.com>.
Hi Andreas,

http://ruchith.org

Re: Rampart: Removing deprecated basic configuration

Posted by Andreas Veithen <an...@gmail.com>.
Ruchith,

Posted by Sagara Gunathunga <sa...@gmail.com>.
+1

Thanks !

On Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 7:12 PM, Ruchith Fernando
<ru...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Devs,
>
> Is anyone opposed to removing the deprecated (since rampart-1.1) basic
> configuration and just have one mode of configuration in Rampart?
>
> Thanks,
> Ruchith

Sagara Gunathunga

Blog      - http://ssagara.blogspot.com