Posted to dev@plc4x.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2019/12/10 10:26:13 UTC

Re: PLC4X code retreat in December

Hi all,

as we will be doing our working session next week I would need to know who will actually attend.
So far I know of:
- Julian
- Tim
- Me

Anyone else? I need to inform the Co-Working space how many people to expect.
If you are coming you should also handle your accommodation.

Chris

Am 22.11.19, 19:55 schrieb "Christofer Dutz" <ch...@c-ware.de>:

    Hi all,

    I just wanted to announce, that form 17.12.2019-19.12.2019 we’ll be doing a code-retreat in Weinheim (Germany).

    This is not intended to be a normal community event where we will be onboarding new people, but more a hardcore working session.
    We want to work on options for refactoring the PLC4X API and refactor the internal structure towards a 1.0.0 version of PLC4X.

    Space is limited, and you will be asked to cover the costs for shared-office-rental as well as accommodation yourself.

    So if you are already very familiar with PLC4X, the API and the project in general and want to participate in this session, you are more than welcome.

    Also note that we will be requiring you to participate the full time in order to be productive.

    We won’t be bringing anything back to develop without discussing this the community on this listwith. So no worries, if you are unable to participate.

    Chris