Posted to users@maven.apache.org by imix <ni...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/21 18:38:01 UTC

File separator in dependency:unpack plagin

Hi colleagues,
I have a big problem with maven-dependency-plugin related to path separator
on linux.
I want to unpack test.jar with following hierarchy:

test.jar

-----com

       -----bsuir

              test.lib

I configured my pom as:

<plugin>
	<executions>
		<execution>
			<id>unpack</id>
				<phase>clean</phase>
				<goals>
					<goal>unpack</goal>
				</goals>

				<configuration>
                                <artifactItems>
					<artifactItem>
                                                  <groupId>*****</groupId>
						  <artifactId>****</artifactId>
		        			  <includes>**\/*.lib</includes>
						  <outputDirectory>

${project.build.directory}/${project.build.finalName}/WEB-INF/classes
						 </outputDirectory>
					</artifactItem>
				</artifactItems>
		        </configuration>
	        </execution>
        </executions>
</plugin>

And plugin unpack jar not correctly on linux (on windows everything is
allright).
Plugin put into /WEB-INF/classes not a package with name com and so on, it
put com\bsuir\test.lib

Question:
How can I change separator to / for linux.

I also tried to use mvn clean install -DfileSeparator=/ -DpathSeparator=:
... not helped.

Thanks.