Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Nandakishore Tokala <na...@gmail.com> on 2019/09/09 17:51:20 UTC

After restarting Cassandra , some of nodes are missing in nodetool status

Hi All,

we are running apache Cassandra 3.1.0 on AWS in multi-region nearly around
200 nodes.
 after restarting each node I am seeing some of the nodes are missing from
the nodetool status (not UN or DN they are completely missing). after
couple of restarts, I am seeing them back.

Please help me if I am missing something at the configuration side

Thanks
Nanda

Re: After restarting Cassandra , some of nodes are missing in nodetool status

Posted by Dhanunjaya Tokala <dh...@gmail.com>.
Did you replace any of the nodes which are missing in the nodetool status
 ?

Regard’s
Dhanunjaya Tokala

Posted by Nandakishore Tokala <na...@gmail.com>.
Ok, I will check. Can you please be more specific? like what to check about
the token range and if we find any mismatch what to do next.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Nanda Kishore

Re: After restarting Cassandra , some of nodes are missing in nodetool status

Posted by Dhanunjaya Tokala <dh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Nandakishore Tokala <na...@gmail.com>.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Nanda Kishore

Re: After restarting Cassandra , some of nodes are missing in nodetool status

Posted by Jeff Jirsa <jj...@gmail.com>.