Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Jeremy Ross <je...@gmail.com> on 2020/06/04 23:37:47 UTC

Camel plugin no longer shows up in hawtio

Hey camel folks,

At some point the Camel plugin stopped showing up in hawtio. I can access
hawtio just fine, but Camel is not in the menu navigation. I don't recall
seeing anything in the upgrade guides about it. Did I miss something?

Thanks,

Jeremy

Re: Camel plugin no longer shows up in hawtio

Posted by Jeremy Ross <je...@gmail.com>.
Looks like you have to add camel-management now since JMX is disabled by
default.

https://camel.apache.org/manual/latest/camel-3-migration-guide.html#_jmx

Posted by k....@gmail.com.

Posted by Mark Nuttall <mk...@gmail.com>.