Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Rishabh Agrawal <ri...@impetus.co.in> on 2012/03/21 12:06:20 UTC

Network, Compaction, Garbage collection and Cache monitoring in cassandra

Hello,

Can someone help me with how to proactively monitor  Network, Compaction, Garbage collection and Cache use in Cassandra.

Regards
Rishabh

________________________________

Impetus to sponsor and exhibit at Structure Data 2012, NY; Mar 21-22. Know more about our Big Data quick-start program at the event.

New Impetus webcast 'Cloud-enabled Performance Testing vis-?-vis On-premise' available at http://bit.ly/z6zT4L.

Re: Network, Compaction, Garbage collection and Cache monitoring in cassandra

Posted by Thomas van Neerijnen <to...@bossastudios.com>.
Collectd with GenericJMX pushing data into Graphite is what we use.
You can monitor the Graphite graphs directly instead of having an extra JMX
interface on the Cassandra nodes for monitoring.

New Impetus webcast ‘Cloud-enabled Performance Testing vis-à-vis On-premise’ available at http://bit.ly/z6zT4L.

Re: Network, Compaction, Garbage collection and Cache monitoring in cassandra

Posted by "R. Verlangen" <ro...@us2.nl>.
Hi Rishabh,