Posted to dev@metamodel.apache.org by Ankit Kumar <ak...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/05 09:56:36 UTC

Re: We cut another (hopefully the last) eobjects.org release

Hi Henry,

I would like to volunteer on the release task. I did also go through the
documentation you shared but still a bit puzzled on where to start on.

Could you help a bit to get us started.

Regards
Ankit

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
Thats good news. If you are not comfortable with Apache way of asking
request from INFRA team please refer to this page:
http://www.apache.org/dev/infra-contact

We may need to file Apache JIRA ticket [1] against INFRA team to
create Jenkins project for metamodel.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira

- Henry

Posted by Nikhil Srivastava <ni...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
Great, you will be officially RE for first version of MetaModel
release under ASF =)

I will need some time to write up proper reply.
But here are some links to get started:

http://incubator.apache.org/guides/releasemanagement.html
http://apache.org/dev/release-signing.html
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GORA/Apache+Gora+Release+Procedure+HOW_TO