Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Stephen Gissendaner <sg...@eplinc.com> on 2001/09/28 15:10:25 UTC

RE: tiles:include definition= error with jdeveloper

Cedric,

Thank you for your reply. I went to
http://www.lifl.fr/~dumoulin/tiles/doc/download.html and downloaded the zip
file. I then extracted the tiles.tlb (7.06kb) to my /WEB-INF directory and
the tiles.jar file to replace my existing tiles.jar file in my classpath. I
did not see any change in behavior. I also took Jeff's advice and tried
changing my <component-definitions> to <components-defintions> with no
change.

Did I get the wrong binaries? I am afraid that I am a newbie and may not
know which is your site.

Stephen W. Gissendaner
Senior Application Engineer, (contractor)
EPL