Posted to ddlutils-user@db.apache.org by George Korosy <g....@ns98.com.au> on 2006/02/13 09:22:50 UTC

DatabaseIO does not read

DatabaseIO.read() when invoked either with a java.io.File or a
java.io.FileReader argument throws DdlUtilsException with
java.net.MalformedURLException causes, nested to an infinite depth.

Even with sample code 'datamodel.xml 155468'. Both File and FileReader
are and sound.

DdlUtils source and lib is the latest from SVN, source is compiled under
Eclipse 3.1 and run on Sun JRE 1.5.0_06 on Window$ XP.

How can I get my Database instance returned as advertised?

Is there anything I miss or am ignorant about?

With many thanks in anticipation, Geroge

Re: DatabaseIO does not read

Posted by Thomas Dudziak <to...@gmail.com>.
On 2/13/06, George Korosy <g....@ns98.com.au> wrote:
> DatabaseIO.read() when invoked either with a java.io.File or a
> java.io.FileReader argument throws DdlUtilsException with
> java.net.MalformedURLException causes, nested to an infinite depth.

Please post more info, e.g. the code snippet you use, what you feed
into the File/FileReader, the stacktrace.

Tom