Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Sateesh Chodapuneedi <sa...@citrix.com> on 2015/02/13 06:16:08 UTC

RE: [MERGE] Support Granular SCSI disk controllers in CloudStack over VMware hypervisor

Hi Rohit,
Thanks for your comment. I had to be offline over last month due to some personal urgency.
Sure, I will look at the unit test/code coverage on the changes introduced with this branch and get back on this.
BTW, the code changes are sitting in ACS branch 'vmware-disk-controllers'.

Regards,
Sateesh

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
Sateesh,

I would very much like it as well if you format your changes as a pull
request, as Rohit asked. It helps discussion and easy reviewing. You
just have to clone on github and start a pull request from the
'vmware-disk-controllers' branch on your clone to the master branch in
the apache repo. I can do that as well myself but as it is your merge
call...

thanks,

Daan