Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Samanth Athrey <sa...@azikewe.com> on 2003/12/10 06:11:07 UTC

Passing Parameters from Action to JSP's

Hello All,

I have a issue here. Any help would be of great help.

I have an action class - Action_A which forwards the request to A.jsp.
A.jsp has 2 query parameters that are displayed correctly. The two
parameters are stored in hidden variables within the form tag. Now, when
this page is submitted, it calls Action_B which again forwards the
request back to A.jsp. But this time, the query parameters are lost! Is
there a way to send these two parameters from the Action class back to
JSP? Is it legal to do something like this? Or is there a better way to
achive this.?

Regards
Sam

Re: Passing Parameters from Action to JSP's

Posted by Gurpreet Dhanoa <gu...@smartdatainc.com>.
hi Sam

IS your form associated with both of the Actions.