Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Markku Pirila <ma...@vtt.fi> on 2002/06/17 09:09:20 UTC

From console mode to WIN mode

Hi,

This time my problem is not exactly concerned on Xerces but using PParse
sample application as base of my graphical windows application.
So the question is more or less about using MSVisual C++ 6.0 IDE.

Could someone tell me how to easily convert existing sample console
application to real Windows application with form etc.? Perhaps it would be
possible to add a new project under Xerces-all and then all project settings
including paths etc. are allready pointing to right directories. Should I
then copy the source code to the empty Win project? Any suggestions?

WBR. Markku Pirila