Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Adamantios Corais <ad...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/19 16:49:18 UTC

Does Zeppelin support any external JS library?

Hi,

I would like to know if I could integrate any (or even all) of the
following JavaScript libraries with Zeppelin:

   - http://d3js.org/
   - http://nvd3.org/
   - http://c3js.org/
   - http://dc-js.github.io/dc.js/
   - http://square.github.io/cubism/
   - http://square.github.io/crossfilter/

Any advice\help would be greatly appreciated.

*// Adamantios*

Re: Does Zeppelin support any external JS library?

Posted by Adamantios Corais <ad...@gmail.com>.
Hi Anthony,

I found it difficult to understand how I should expand the current plotting
functionality of Zeppelin so as to create a Stacked Area like this one
<http://nvd3.org/examples/stackedArea.html>. Can you please evolve?

*// Adamantios*

Posted by Adamantios Corais <ad...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Anthony Corbacho <co...@gmail.com>.