Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Rolf Kulemann <ro...@apache.org> on 2004/10/23 14:00:36 UTC

Compatiblity using different editors

Hi,

[FYI]

I have commited a patch to Kupu svn to make sure that the so called
dummy elements are not removed on save using Kupu. This ensures, that
e.g. the DC and DCTERMS namepsace is not removed anymore.

This ensures also, that one should now be able to edit a doc with Kupu,
save the doc, and then use one of the other (form based) editors without
problems.

The patch is currently only in Kupu svn trunk, but I will merge it down
as well as all other Kupu integration files. Maybe we can get out a Kupu
1.1.x release containing the Lenya stuff.

Stay tuned...bzzzt

--
Rolf Kulemann

Re: Compatiblity using different editors

Posted by Roger Stupf <ro...@unicom.unizh.ch>.
Hi Rolf

Great, thank you very much!
With this patch we will be able to use Kupu to edit our documents that
are based on our custom schema (XHTML with some additional UZH - means
University of Zurich - elements)!!

Aloha from Zurich

Roger

Universität Zürich
unicommunication
Roger Stupf
Leiter Abteilung Online
Gloriastrasse 18a
8001 Zürich
+41 1 634 44 17
roger.stupf@unicom.unizh.ch

Am 23.10.2004 um 14:00 schrieb Rolf Kulemann:

> Hi,
>
> [FYI]
>
> I have commited a patch to Kupu svn to make sure that the so called
> dummy elements are not removed on save using Kupu. This ensures, that
> e.g. the DC and DCTERMS namepsace is not removed anymore.
>
> This ensures also, that one should now be able to edit a doc with Kupu,
> save the doc, and then use one of the other (form based) editors
> without
> problems.
>
> The patch is currently only in Kupu svn trunk, but I will merge it down
> as well as all other Kupu integration files. Maybe we can get out a
> Kupu
> 1.1.x release containing the Lenya stuff.
>
> Stay tuned...bzzzt
>
> --
> Rolf Kulemann

Universität Zürich