Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Congxian Qiu <qc...@gmail.com> on 2020/04/27 14:12:23 UTC

Re: Flink 1.9.2 why always checkpoint expired

Hi
The image is not very clear.
For RocksDBStateBackend, do you enable incremental checkpoint?

Currently, checkpoint on TM side contains some steps:
1 barrier align
2 sync snapshot
3 async snapshot

For expired checkpoint, could you please check the tasks in the first
operator of the DAG to find out why it timed out.
- is there any backpressure? (affect barrier align)
- is the disk util/network util is high? (affect step 2&3)
- is the task thread is too busy? (this can lead to the barrier processed
sometime late)

you can enable the debug log to find out more info.

Best,
Congxian

qq <47...@qq.com> 于2020年4月27日周一 下午12:34写道: