Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Vigorito, Nicholas E." <NI...@saic.com> on 2007/10/31 18:13:30 UTC

Tomcat 1.1 - release date

This may sound corny but I am just wondering. It looks like I am going
to be supporting a web app that is installed under Tomcat 1.1

Does anyone know what the release date of the Tomcat 1.1 was or the most
recent release date of Tomcat 1.1.x.

Thanks!

Nick

Re: Tomcat 1.1 - release date

Posted by Johnny Kewl <jo...@kewlstuff.co.za>.
Now Tomcat is also a cool pojo application server
Posted by Moran Ben-David <mo...@placebase.com>.
I'm sorry for being unhelpful but I must say,  "Ouch."

Re: Tomcat 1.1 - release date

Posted by Ronald Klop <ro...@base.nl>.
On Wed Oct 31 18:13:30 CET 2007 Tomcat Users List <us...@tomcat.apache.org> wrote:
> This may sound corny but I am just wondering. It looks like I am going
> to be supporting a web app that is installed under Tomcat 1.1
>
> Does anyone know what the release date of the Tomcat 1.1 was or the most
> recent release date of Tomcat 1.1.x.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Nick

 I think they mean 'Apache-Coyote/1.1', which is the HTTP Server header sent by the Tomcat HTTP connector. This is not the same as the version number of Tomcat.

Ronald.

Re: Tomcat 1.1 - release date

Posted by David kerber <dc...@verizon.net>.
Vigorito, Nicholas E. wrote:
> This may sound corny but I am just wondering. It looks like I am going
> to be supporting a web app that is installed under Tomcat 1.1
>
> Does anyone know what the release date of the Tomcat 1.1 was or the most
> recent release date of Tomcat 1.1.x.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Nick

"Just say NO"!