Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by puneetjain <pu...@wipro.com> on 2008/02/04 21:25:03 UTC

Problem facing in creating servicemix application

Hi,

I am new to servicemix. I am trying to write an application which read a
text file and from the file system and send to a service engine. Service
Engine process the file data and send the write the process data on console
or send to a jms.

Environment:

Servicemix version : 3.2.1
Operation System: Windows XP
Java: jdk1.5

Step Performed:

1.	Created a project using maven.
2.	Created a servicemix-file component. Xbean file configuration is as
follow:

<beans xmlns:file="http://servicemix.apache.org/file/1.0"
       xmlns:tut="urn:servicemix:tutorial"
xmlns:ex="http://www.servicemix.org/example">
  <file:poller service="tut:file"
             endpoint="poller"
             file="file:///D:/poller"
             targetService="ex:httphandler"
             targetEndpoint="handlerEndpoint">
    </file:poller>
</beans>

3.	Created a servicemix-bean. xbean.xml is given below

<beans xmlns:bean="http://servicemix.apache.org/bean/1.0"
xmlns:ex="http://www.servicemix.org/example">
  <bean:endpoint service="ex:httphandler" endpoint="handlerEndpoint"
bean="#reverserBean"/>
  <bean id="reverserBean"
class="com.wipro.oki.servicemix.sample.StringReverserBean" />
</beans>

4.	When I deployed the application on servicemix, following exception
raised:

Exception Raised:
http://www.nabble.com/file/p15276742/servicemix.log servicemix.log

Re: Problem facing in creating servicemix application

Posted by Lars Heinemann <la...@compart.net>.
Puneet,

here is a short example how to do it:

In your file-su look at the xbean.xml: (find my example below)

<i>
<f:poller
      service="cp:filePoller"
      endpoint="pollerEndpoint"
      file="file:///home/lhe/smxtest/input/"
      targetService="cp:workflow"
      period="5000"
      recursive="true"
      autoCreateDirectory="true">

      <property name="marshaler">
        <bean class="net.compart.shared.CpFileMarshaler" />
      </property>
    </f:poller>
</i>

That will configure your su to poll the directory and use a specific
marshaller for
transmitting the files polled to the bus.

Then add a src/main/java/ folder to your su's folder structure.
There you can put your marshaller class.

Below find my example:

<i>
public class CpFileMarshaler
    extends MarshalerSupport
    implements FileMarshaler
{
    /**
     * default constructor
     */
    public CpFileMarshaler()
        {
        super();
        }

    /**
     * now add the real xml content generated by this method
     *
     * @param message
     * @param path
     * @throws IOException
     * @throws JBIException
     * @throws ParserConfigurationException
     */
    private void fillContent(NormalizedMessage message, String path)
throws IOException, JBIException, ParserConfigurationException
        {
             // here you can transform your polled file object into a
message to be sent to the bus
        }

    /**
     *
     */
    public String getOutputName(MessageExchange exchange,
NormalizedMessage message) throws MessagingException
        {
          // here you can define a logic for getting the name of the
output file if a message should be transformed to a file by this component
        }

    /**
     *
     */
    public void readMessage(MessageExchange exchange, NormalizedMessage
message, InputStream in, String path)
            throws IOException, JBIException
        {
        try
            {
            fillContent(message, path);
            }
        catch (ParserConfigurationException pcEx)
            {
            throw new JBIException("CpFileMarshaler.readMessage(): Error
building XML message for " + path, pcEx);
            }
        }

    /**
     *
     */
    public void writeMessage(MessageExchange exchange, NormalizedMessage
message, OutputStream out, String path)
            throws IOException, JBIException
        {
          // here you can specify a logic how to transform a message
from the bus into a file on the file system
        }
}
</i>

I hope this clarifies how to write your own marshallers.

Regards,
Lars

Posted by ma...@uk.bnpparibas.com.

Posted by puneetjain <pu...@wipro.com>.
Hi marco,

marco.mistroni wrote:

> [...]

        at
org.apache.servicemix.common.EndpointDeliveryChannel.sendSync(EndpointDeliveryChannel.java:95)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.common.endpoints.SimpleEndpoint.sendSync(SimpleEndpoint.java:71)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.file.FilePollerEndpoint.processFile(FilePollerEndpoint.java:282)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.file.FilePollerEndpoint.processFileAndDelete(FilePollerEndpoint.java:253)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.file.FilePollerEndpoint$1.run(FilePollerEndpoint.java:231)
        at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:650)
        at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:675)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

Posted by puneetjain <pu...@wipro.com>.
Hi Chris,

Posted by Chris Custine <cc...@apache.org>.