Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by amquser07 <ta...@yahoo.com> on 2014/01/16 04:00:22 UTC

Re: java.lang.NumberFormatException: property JMS_AMQP_MESSAGE_FORMAT was null

I was able to reproduce this by first creating a message on a queue using the
web console.

I then used Qpid Proton messenger to consume via the amqp protocol from that
queue. When the consumer connects, I get the exception in my amq log.

So I think the issue is consuming a message with AMQP that doesn't have the
JMS_AMQP_MESSAGE_FORMAT property set.